DID list by Org level
Allow Parent Organization to be Updated
Modal Box Confirmation
- “Domain” Prop on Equipment: When creating equipment and you enter a valid domain, you’re now able to click submit and valid domain updates equipment.
- When detaching DIDs from equipment in certain cases the port is stuck. This is most likely due to a failure during the detach requests being made to the CMDC center. The DID should no longer have a “port” property value and means DID cannot be attached to another piece of equipment.
- User with permissions can now move a location to a new organization, when user make the change on Parent Organization field, click Update Location, we now have a warning dialog that shows up, If I click Cancel, Parent Org field remains in edit model until it’s closed (edit icon turns into the open and “X” icon is gone).
- User cannot update a location’s address when there are no DIDs with e911 attached. User address now saves when updating and new address persist.
- When user go to My Organization page > Services > Organization’s Services section, they are now able to see the table with the following columns.
- Phone Number, Description, Equipment MAC, Device Port, Temp inbound, e911, Forwarded Number, Status
Backend Integration – API v0.9
- Mix Networks serviceStatus is now determined by Bull Processor in CMDC-API
- FreePBX serviceStatus determined by Bull Processor in CMDC-API
- NAPCO Equipment serviceStatus determined by Bull Processor in CMDC-API
- PEPwave Equipment serviceStatus determined by Bull Processor in CMDC-API
- Mix Networks client service update & App-side Migration – Mix Networks webhook architecture has changed. What is considered CMDC Equipment that needs a Mix Networks subscription for live status has also changed. It is no longer determined by the value ‘integrated_router” in the ‘CatalogItem.group’ prop.
- App-side migration will create new subscriptions in Mix Networks API for all EXISTING Equipment with a valid domain value, so that any new status webhook posts requests from Mix Networks hit the NEW Mix Networks Data logger lambda webhook url developed and deployed.